Thursday, October 19, 2017

Halloween

We will celebrate with treats and some fun games on Tuesday, October 31st from 2-3:15pm.  There is a Halloween Parade in the gym.  We will sit in the bleachers to watch our buddies and other little 'Falcons' parade by.  If they have a costume they want to wear that day, they can come in it or put it on at 2pm.  We still have reading class in the morning and math class in the afternoon, so if their costume is not comfortable or would be distracting, please send it in a bag.  Our treats are coming from:
Hannah - juice barrels
Mason - something sweet
Kael - something healthy
Karlee - something salty
Karleigh  something sweet
Trevor - something sweet

Please be sure and send a water that day and maybe a plastic bag to take some treats home.  I'll have some baggies on hand as well.  Just thinking ahead - that's a lot of sweets in one day.

1 comment:

  1. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete